My wife and I came out here in 2015 on a mini-holiday searching for our next career, after both of us had been laid off from the Oil & Gas sector. When we got here, we saw an advertisement in kijiji about a local fence company for sale. I have always had an interest in building, and it was always a hobby of mine to build things in my time off. I grew up in southern Alberta on an acreage just east of Lethbridge. So I had lots of experience helping my dad growing up with fences and general farm/acreage type duties. Anyways, we took the plunge and purchased the business in 2015, and I immediately hooked up our RV and moved out to Victoria, while my pregnant wife remained in Calgary to get our house ready for sale. Looking back, I'll have to admit that year is a bit of a blurr, as we moved here, sold and bought a house, bought a business, and welcomed our newborn twins in December. This all occured in less than 6 months!
Now it's 2019, and our business has grown from a one person show, to a team of excellent guys. We work as a team and ensure we give our best to each job. While I don't claim to be the cheapest out there, we do honest and quality work, at competitive prices.
What Sets us apart from other companies?
- Quality workmanship at reasonable prices
- We value our employees and promote a positive environment where our employees can learn and grow
- We’re not afraid to take on new projects with new technologies/materials
- Years of experience leading and managing people and communicating with customers
- We utilize project management to ensure our projects meet your expectations, on time, and on budget